DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by phavekes on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good device. It's easy to operate. The sound quality is good. The ragne surprised me; In my house I had good reception everywhere. I use it in my car, so I can listen to Spotify on my radio. It fits nicely om my S3, even when the phone in in it's bu...
    Cons:
    The build quality feels cheap, but works. The power-slide button is sometimes hard to operate.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by onearmfrog on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This was very surprising for its low price. The volume is pretty good, transmission is powerful, pretty good build. I'm connecting it to my Galaxy s3 and so far it sounds clear as playing a cd.
    Cons:
    No charging indication at all. This is a bit annoying. The on/off switch is a bit uncomfortable but you get used to it. Battery...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great FM Transmitter.

posted by StDerek on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very powerful transmitter, even overpowers weak radio stations and rivals the strong ones at close range. The price is also better than most of this quality. The ability to choose whichever station is really useful, I like that a lot.
    Cons:
    The buttons are not the best of make, but they suffice very well. There is no power light to tell me if I am charging or not, o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections