DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Black)
Sort by:
86 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7968 (79%)
  • 4 Star:2017 (20%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for avoid damage

posted by Vittoor on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This silicone case is perfect if you are one of those who take extra care with yours consoles, controllers and games. It prevents the Dualshock from dirty hands, and protects it from possibles damages from falling. And also protects from dust. And it is not...
    Cons:
    It's a little bit tricky to attach it to the controller, but nothing in special. Be calm, and everything will finish very fast ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by jrendo on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip als...
    Cons:
    I can’t think in any Cons is just a gamepad cover is not something you really need but is good to have it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Effective Protective Case

posted by cadualencar on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It protects very well the controls against mechanical shocks and unwanted scratches. It is very useful if you have children or nephews who will eventually take the controls to play on PS3 or just throw them on the floor.
    Cons:
    It is very complicated to put the silicone sleeve in control without damaging it. It takes patience to put the glove, I inadve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!!!

posted by ROLOO79 on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, and nice for the looking, I like it because it's cheap and nice, and is useful... Small dots prevent fingers slipping Fits perfectly... It's easy to clean it... And the elasticity is perfect too
    Cons:
    I don't know if it really protects, but it's better than nothing. I don't have more cons... I like this product...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not too bad

posted by Chanix0204 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap -Very Effective at first -Works great and does what it's supposed to do -Fit's well on the controller -Very good material
    Cons:
    -Hard to install *You have to rip it, and make space to fit your controller in -Overtime, Effectiveness wears off (Had it for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very good!

posted by Kanyenke on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It really suits well on my Sony Dualshock 3 gamepad. No problems at all. I have it from a time now and it feels as good as the first day, perfect if you are like me, a candy eater. It feels very good on the hand, and also prevent the controller from slipping.
    Cons:
    No cons really... Its not very protective on the buttons and analgo parts, I guess, but its logical.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by charlesccomp on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Keeps the controller more firmly in your hands - Avoid controller wear off - Avoid palm sweating - Soft and confortable, nice for long play sessions - Fits pretty good
    Cons:
    - Kinda hard to put on controller - Can make the use of controller related gadgets (like gameklip f.ex.) hard - Even harder to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by peedroche on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price, especially if you buy more than 3 units (like what I did) Fits the controller perfectly, doesn't affect the gameplay Easy to "install", just put the controller inside and voilà, you're ready to go!
    Cons:
    No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a must-have for every ps3 gamer

posted by brynjaro on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the price is good, actually about 20 times cheaper than were im from (norway) it fits perfectly on the controller!
    Cons:
    no cons on this product, everything is perfect. shape, price - excellent
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have one for each ps3 controller

posted by felipe83 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The silicone protects your ps3 controllers from dirty hand, a little bit from damaging if they fall and keeps the original console new, which is great if you decide to sell it later on. Also feels great grip, hands do not slide with the controller and with ...
    Cons:
    No cons. It's easy to attach to the controller and keeps it clean.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections