DX  » Community » Reviews » Rumble Pack for NDS Lite (Adds Vibration Feedback)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:152 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:81 (8%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool addition

posted by ADAMTHEGREAT on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks like the original gba slot plug. it fits snugly, and nobody will be able to tell the difference. It is fun when someone is playing your ds and suddenly they feel the rumble and they are wondering what is making it rumble.
    Cons:
    the vibration is a bit loud. not very many games have the vibration feature. but still good for the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Rumble Accessory for DS

posted by Gusse500 on 04/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Adds Vibration to games when the game support it. Good vibration, you feel it Nice price. When the DSLite turnes on, it vibrate a little. Fits perfectly into the Nintendo DSLite.
    Cons:
    The color is more blue than black. The vibration is a little weak, could be a little stronger. The build quality is OK, but c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Junk

posted by XDNDX on 11/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can't think of any. found them useless Cheap junk
    Cons:
    Locks Up NDS Lite Not many games use rumble packs Build Quality isn't to bad but is a little tight and a little to long to fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Black Rumble Accessory.

posted by dgallant on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Adds Vibration Feedback to games The vibration is good. Cheap price. When you turn your DS on it will vibrate so you know its working.
    Cons:
    The colour is a little off, looks more Blue then black. The vibration could be a little stronger. Build Quality is ok could be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price, little device

posted by MunKiy on 03/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When playing a Rumble Pak compatible game, you get vibration feedback from your handheld system.
    Cons:
    Slightly too tight of a fit in the NDSLite's Slot-2. Protrudes just a bit in comparison to GBA carts. Occasionally, the motor n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, really good

posted by dogisaac on 01/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cost of this product is awesome, with free shipping as well. It works, i can not compare it to an original one because i have never seen one. The Postage took a little over a week to get to me after i ordered. Very Good. It fits perfectly into the Nint...
    Cons:
    The colour of it is not perfect black, it has a blue kind of colour to it. not many games work with this, It would be good if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Really Good

posted by dogisaac on 01/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This rumble pack works great, It rumbles for the nintendo ds games which support rumble. The price is awesome, it really enhances the playing of the nintendo system. The rumbling is really good and is able to be felt really well. The postage time is also r...
    Cons:
    The colour of the rumble pack is not really black. It is an off black with a little bluey shade but it is not really noticable....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works perfectly

posted by Andreas666 on 01/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, fits ds lite, good vibration to it, actually feels like console controllers (if not stronger).
    Cons:
    doesn't fit 'perfectly' took a bit of force to get it in the first time, wen i got it first the vibration wasn't strong at all...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little and cheap gadget

posted by tieritomba on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Finally I got the feeling back from using the Playstation and Nintendo WII. Although not so much games are supported it is still very funny on the games who support the Rumble Pack. Some Pinball games, racing games, airplane games supports the rumble pack. ...
    Cons:
    First - on arrival - I thought the rumble pack wasn't working. After re-installing a few times, I noticed at the startup of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad at all!

posted by vikinggirl2 on 07/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Does Add Vibration to the Nintendo DS Lite As Described * When in the slot looks like your using the normal Cover * Not as Noisy as some NDS Rumble Pak's
    Cons:
    * Not many Rumble Compatible Games Out there I think like 51 Games * My one that came I Have to wiggle it a little to get it to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections