DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Dopod S1 (15.5CM-Cable)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:356 (35%)
  • 4 Star:6511 (65%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by DiegoteCastaldo on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good built quality. Exactly what I was looking for. Bought it for my girlfriend. Plugged it and voila, working. But check twice before you buy, it might not be the one you need. Even if you're not sure... It's just $1,29!
    Cons:
    No cons at all... Great product. (until now, working).
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny!

posted by AspElite on 05/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great adapter that does exacly what it's supposed to do. And for a price that low, unbeatable!!
    Cons:
    The build quality is pretty bad. One fell apart after about a week of usage. It fell apart after about a week of usage but it's...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Might as well get one if you have an HTC phone

posted by noneneeded on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For use with HTC phones. No sound quality loss.
    Cons:
    Crappy build quality. If you sit on it wrong or it gets bent at wrong angle it might get broken. Can not use mic even if you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and work properly

posted by andykamezou2 on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can be use with original HTC YC A300.. Cheap Can use FM radio on my HTC Diamond Work as it should
    Cons:
    I bought this as the replacement adapter. My previous adapter which I bought from a local shop has the same shape, but shorter,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap cable

posted by magicth on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent and cheap cable for any HTC phone with a mini-USB connection. With this you can throw away the default audio cable that comes with the phone, which sounds pretty bad, and connect any good speakers that you have.
    Cons:
    The cable came with 2 pins bend and touching together so i had to bend them so they didn't make contact, otherwise the cable di...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great...build quality so-so

posted by phreeflow on 05/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful device that allows you to use your own high fidelity earphones with your HTC devices Used mine with a Google G1 phone it worked great. Very intuitive, plug in both ends and youre rocking... Good price for this little gadget
    Cons:
    Looked to be well made but after just a few uses, the usb end of the plug starting coming apart I had to glue to to sides of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by calc1 on 05/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Used this on my HTC TYTN2 and it works right out of the box no problems. Sound quality of my music is at least 10 times better compared to using the stock HTC headphones. You'll need a decent pair of headphones to hear the difference.
    Cons:
    Nothing too much except it came without packaging in my order and was flinging around inside the package. No damage though, and...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and cheap

posted by CrashCore on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really useful to be able to use whatever cheap (or expensive and high fidelity) headphones you already have rather than buying proprietary ones. -Awesome price! -Cord is flexible, and everything seems to be relatively solid.
    Cons:
    -Biggest (and only) con was that it didn't work when I first got it! Two pins (Mic+ and Switch) were bent down and touching the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete your order with this if you have an HTC

posted by enRiki70 on 03/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits all HTC mini-USB devices (HTC uses a special mini-USB with an extra pin for the audio). I use it on my HTC Diamond. You can use it as antenna, without earphones, to listen radio stations with the build-in speaker. Cheap, little and well build.
    Cons:
    It is easy to loose it. I don't see another con...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, but 2 just to be safe.

posted by TehLerb on 12/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works with my HTC Magic. Connections seem clean (no broken audio) No cross-pin connections like some others I've bought
    Cons:
    Build quality is poor, e.g. Exposed solder coming through plastic on side of 3.5mm plug Liable to break. As with most of these...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections