DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Dopod S1 (15.5CM-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Almost perfect – 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Dopod S1 (15.5CM-Cable) Reviews

posted by calc1 on 05/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Used this on my HTC TYTN2 and it works right out of the box no problems. Sound quality of my music is at least 10 times better compared to using the stock HTC headphones. You'll need a decent pair of headphones to hear the difference.
Cons:
Nothing too much except it came without packaging in my order and was flinging around inside the package. No damage though, and no bent pins everyone seems to be having problems with.....????
Other:
This thins sucks when it comes to receiving phone calls on my phone. What happens is that it will ring tone my calls over the headphones and the loudspeaker. There's also no mic of course, so if you have your phone in your pocket you'll have to take it out. Not as convenient as a true mic/headphone like my stock HTC set, but the sound quality on those are horrible for music. A worthy trade off if you use your phone as a music player as well.
Bottomline:
Pretty nice plug and worth the price. I don't know why HTC does not have 3.5MM already built in since a lot of other phones have it already.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections