DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for GPS Navigators (10.5~18cm Adjustable Width)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:121 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Holder

posted by VJSam on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality of plastic. - Perfect hold 6" GPS (SKU 37914) - Easy to change position or size
    Cons:
    Not found yet
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by pitoti on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Español/Spanish: Tiene muy buena calidad. Es muy grande y se expande tanto en ancho como en profundo. En mi caso me permite colocar un GPS de 4.8". Trae el soporte para el parabrisas, una base para colocarlo sobre plastico, y unas agarraderas para...
    Cons:
    Español/Spanish: A los 6 meses se separó la ventosa del plastico, asi que no pude volver a pegarlo al vidrio English/...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well

posted by erangre on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This item holds the 4.3" GPS I purchased on dealextreme. It also holds (not at the same time of course) a Bluetooth hands free device. It sticks well to the inside of the car windshield. It adjusts to different sizes with relative ease.
    Cons:
    The price could be a bit lower, because there appear to be cheaper mounts on this site and others.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Junk

posted by jboto on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a good width and I like the catches on the edges for holding my devices. The suction cup is great, holds nicely to the windshield, but...
    Cons:
    The arm does not hold even the weight of itself up. The hinge closest to the device is secured by a tightening mechanism that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doing the job

posted by Ilankk on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Purchased it for my MIO GPS . it is adjustable , but too deep . had to add some soft material . length and widenes are adjustable very good .used it few times and was pleased .it will probably for for my future GPS as well . can be used for mobile phones as...
    Cons:
    It is a bit less massive than the original , but doing its job.Material looks a bit cheap , hope the plastic will survive in ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sturdy and simple to use

posted by sybertag on 08/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very easy to install and use. made of sturdy metirials and very dureable. the price could have been cheaper but it's ok :)
    Cons:
    none yet. installed it a week ago and so far works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I received the wrong product!!!

posted by dalveno on 07/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A good product, adjustable, compatible with many GPS, including my own, although not the holder that I bought.
    Cons:
    Quality of material well below what I was thinking, I sent the correct box as shown in the photo alongside, but the holder was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the money! Excellent

posted by ASSEMbler on 05/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good GPS mount for the money! VERY STRONG suction cup. Easy to use holder holds TOMTOM one very well, but cannot hold widescreen tomtom. The unit arrived and I put it all together easily, there was no instructions for assembly. The holder very securel...
    Cons:
    Huge. It's almost 12 inches tall with the GPS. At a 90 degree angle, It's not so bad. Still huge though. Up/down tilt is looks...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections