DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (5~11.5cm)
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8121 (81%)
  • 4 Star:195 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and universal

posted by Arsenkov on 02/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This mount can be bend in almost every direction. Thanks to relatively small holders all ports and buttons on my phone are not blocked. So I can use my iPhone for navigation and charge it with standard cable. It sucks to the glass very good and not falls o...
    Cons:
    No cons at the moment. I like it. Maybe it seems to be a little bit bulky for someone.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for my GPS and my phone

posted by TRaTSeRiF on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price was very affordable, the arm is very sturdy compared to some similar items, infinitely adjustable, came in the mail well packaged.
    Cons:
    I don't like how the lever on the tab on the vacuum cup operates and also the round foam inserts came out, but they're unnecess...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Many options for one product

posted by orkillies on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Been using this product for a few weeks. The box came withan airvent attachment piece, a windshield suctions piece, and a smooth surface sticker (I'm guessing to use the suction piece on your dashboard. The windshield suction is generaly stable. The mount i...
    Cons:
    The airvent pice is not very stable and seems to break easily. Once the ride gets bumpy, the windshield mount gets a bit shaky ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Phone Holder!

posted by caffarone on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a great holder. works as advertised.
    Cons:
    My phone won't fit horizontally (Samsung galaxy s advance). This is not a big deal, as the base of the holder can be rotated. A...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for those long trips

posted by xfer62 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's really cool to see the screen 100% of the time while driving. Usually I used to let my wife to hold my phone. That's not comfortable. it's felt very solid, it has the option to fix it to the glass, to the air conditioner outlets or any other surface us...
    Cons:
    My Lumia 610 does not fit horizontally, anyway I can place it vertical and turn it I cannot fix my phone in the air outlets due...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value for money

posted by darkpower2k7 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Rotative design so you can put your phone horizontally or vertically and there is a small lock to lock it in a position, you can even put it in oblique position and lock it like this (not really useful but you can do it) - Is convenient for all types of p...
    Cons:
    None I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great car windshield holder

posted by johnichan on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Flexible arm to mount. Rotatable without moving the mounting. Adjustable for any mobile size. Holds very tight - Both the mobile and the vacuum base. It is reliable.
    Cons:
    Bending the mounting arm is bit difficult. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price. Ebay.in is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this!!

posted by TashieK on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It attached to my dashboard in a snap (and is still there with a Canadian winter - consistent frost and defrosting) I slid the little cardboard cover under the phone holder part so it wouldn't make that banging noise as I drive our pothole ridden roads. As ...
    Cons:
    None no far. I would have been ecstatic if it were a little more expandable at the sides so I could throw my GPS in there as well.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best in its category

posted by markfir on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's the forth or fifth time I buy this exact swivel, and the only reason I keep buying this one, is because it is the best and our sun condition is to blame for burning its pump over time.
    Cons:
    The side holders are not strong enough and keep falling pretty quick, thus having the phone to sit unprotected in the swivel.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great smartphone holder for in the car

posted by ZuinigeRijder on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I had the same universal car holder for my other car already 2 years. The smartphone fits nicely, because it can be adapted in width. In combination with an USB charger you can use this for offline GPS routes. The package is rather complete. You can attach ...
    Cons:
    None. The other I have already for 2 years and it is still ok. So it is durable.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections