DX  » Community » Reviews » Casual Folding Split Leather Money Wallet for Men - Coffee
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
nice and versatile leather wallet for little money – Casual Folding Split Leather Money Wallet for Men - Coffee Reviews

posted by cocacolacid on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Wallet is made of good leather, rivet closure is stable and firmly planted in the skin flap. Wallet has enough compartments. I use it for paper money, credit cards, access cards, notes, bussines card ( too big for wing with 2x3 compartments than i put under this wing), personal docs, atm reports ...
Cons:
The only disadvantage is the wallet textiles - a material that is used is too loose, couple zip-unzip operation led to partial unseam between textile and zip under money compartments and textile and leather under cards compartments. For me by the way I use this wallet it's not fatal.
Other:
After a few days of wearing the back pocket of my jeans, skin is slightly tanned and become elastic and tougher, which I really liked.
Bottomline:
When I bought it was to be a gift, and when I unpacked it, I immediately appropriated

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections