Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Small: It's unobtrusive, making it convenient when wearing hats or glasses.
- Good Microphone: The microphone is sensitive enough to pick up the faintest voice, but is resistant to background noise.
- Build Quality: After playing around with it for two hours, the device stopped working for me. Would not charge properly, wouldn't sync. Not good signs.
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Doesn't quite work with every phone. Had trouble getting it to connect with my old KRZR.
- Uncomfortable: The headset doesn't come with a foam cover for the earpiece, making it rub against the inside of the ear. Can become painful over time. Plus the plastic clip holding it to the ear is stiff and can be uncomfortable jabbing your ear.
- Power adapter: The Asian power adapter was included instead of a US one, making charging difficult.
Would be a great product, if it didn't fall apart after two hours. Also needs some padding.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.