DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Pink)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:202 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just fine

posted by Myraya on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The silicone case does what it has to do. - you're having a good grip on your phone. - fits great to the Iphone 3GS. - the price is great compared to the quality. - Protects your Iphone 3GS very well. - This case has the same pattern as the original Apple...
    Cons:
    - the holes are oddly shaped but you have to look closely to see. - The color is slightly different from the picture. The color...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iphone case

posted by calibric on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good quality, good adhesion, good choice of colors and fast delivery to Croatia, recommendations ..
    Cons:
    good quality, good adhesion, good choice of colors and fast delivery to Croatia, recommendations ..
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap but very soft!

posted by guiriboli on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For the price it's a good iphone cape lies exclusively in 3, 3G, and it's beautiful the way it is applied. It should only be thicker and stronger.
    Cons:
    She is very thin, is slipping in your hand and when I take pictures she gets in front of the lens is not very flat, escapes fro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fit a little off, but otherwise very good

posted by rocketmonkeys on 03/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I had an iphone 2g with a very similar case (may have been the exact same thing in white). My wife upgraded to the 3GS, so we ordered this. It fits very snugly, which is good. The camera hole is a little off (too low), but doesn't get in the way of pics....
    Cons:
    Holes are a little misaligned. Had little bumps where the mold didn't break cleanly, but cut those of with scissors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!!!

posted by machinima on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for you iphone 3g/3gs. It has cool designs on the back. The holes are all cut were its suppose to be. Great for people if the always drop there phone or just like the colour.
    Cons:
    It only fits the iphone 3g and 3gs. If you try to install to the other series it will either be too loose, really tight or even...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too floppy/loose

posted by davidci on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It should protect your phone fine, assuming it doesn't fall off.
    Cons:
    I didn't like this case/cover at all. I don't know if all silicone cases are like this but this one (and a few others I ordere...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the 2nd Iphone in the car

posted by sinvas on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + It's odorless silicon + It will protect your Iphone + It's pink :) + The back got a nice structure
    Cons:
    - It's too big! Someone dont know the size of a Iphone 3G/3GS !!! - You cant turn off the "sound off" switch - It's much brig...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Apple iPhone Silicone Cover

posted by siobh on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    One of my best buys on DX so far. I love the pink colour, and yes I think it is a little brighter than one in the photo, but who cares, its bright pink and great for us girls! Much nicer and softer than the hard covers, I think they give better protection t...
    Cons:
    Hard to think of any, especially at this price, normally you pay for what you get, but this proves sometimes the old saying can...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Cover

posted by atouhou on 05/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A nice silicone cover, that cover the edges. It has a nice colour and look like an expensive one. Build quality is fine. Good to women
    Cons:
    I like the model where it covers around the HOME button aswell. Other than this I have no further negative comments :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, better than the eBay one I bought

posted by gbdx88 on 04/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Not sure how to describe a neat little cover for an iPhone, but I'll try. This fits well, all the buttons line up, quality is fine.
    Cons:
    The only con is that I found this on DX after I spent a lot more buying a similar one on eBay that wasn't as good. Just buy thi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections