DX  » Community » Reviews » White Magic Beans with Assorted Messages (10-Pack Growing Plant)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6223 (62%)
  • 4 Star:228 (22%)
  • 3 Star:145 (14%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice novelty item beans

posted by 13557 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice to buy with letters burned to the one side of the endosperm(the two large half pods) of the seed. Therefore writing is visible only for about 1 month after the plant started to seed. When plant grows endosperm as a baby nutrition source is used and it ...
    Cons:
    Plant seeds with writings that last a little while to enjoy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ?hey are great for gift

posted by fillme on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beans are great. Almost all sprouted. Germination took about two weeks. At higher temperatures could be done faster.They are a wonderful gift for a loved one.
    Cons:
    No description in English how to grow. For this some of my beans darkened and the inscription is not visible. I guess I put mor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it

posted by minrigueto on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I loved the beans, are very well made and are a great option to give a present to someone you care about, are of excellent quality, has varied sentences that allow independent presenteamos we like to be our boyfriend, father, mother and friends, too! Easy t...
    Cons:
    The only con is that we can not choose the phrases that we want.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy

posted by 912wycka912 on 02/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to plant - Grows fast - Nice clear words on the leaves - Good price - Ideal for a gift
    Cons:
    - All of them which I've received were with the same words - Packed in a tiny plastic bag, could be better. - No more cons, tho...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useless but interesting...

posted by danielvcg on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - This is a nice gift. - It makes more interesting to see the growing process of the bean. - You can keep the seed for a very long time until you plant. It is very durable. - They are quite easy to plant and grow very fast.
    Cons:
    - The writing does not last the whole plant growth. - They should be assorted, with more writing options.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Garden of massages.

posted by GBTemplate on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - growing to a really nice plant, and there's a massage at the beginning. - comes packed nice with a lot of bubbles.
    Cons:
    - you might waste some of them in order to experiment and understand how to make it grow right. - the most annoying thing - th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really grows!!

posted by hidrargyro on 07/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ok, this is a group of seeds with a messages, this is all you have, but the surprise is when it's grow, because you can see the message again, but in the plant way!! If you think gift this plant to some friend, first put the seed in a pot, in that way your...
    Cons:
    Like the others reviews says, it's not an assorted group of seeds, all my seeds have the same message "Thanks"
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    keep in storage and it still grows

posted by xylta on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm doing another review of this for i kept it in storage (those that wasnt given away) As I thought, it would still grow as they are in constant hibernation state until we water them. Keep them dry and I suspect they aill last for years. Just to do a ch...
    Cons:
    I have bunnies and tortises in the house and the plant that the bean grows into is nice green and leafy (which is not a con). ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grows!

posted by Rrreidar on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes in a pack of 10 beans. Was easy to grow, I didnt know anything about growing, and they came to life!!. All 10 of my beans grew up to deliver the message and sprout.
    Cons:
    All my beans had a heart and the text "MISS YOU" on them, so it wasnt very much assorted ... (ordered 2 packs of the brown one...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love this!!!

posted by xylta on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First if all it comes in a pack of 10, there forre the price per seed is only a few cents. :) I love this as it reminds me of the time when I was a kid and we used to grow little beans for science experiments. It's simple to use. What I did was find a nice ...
    Cons:
    All my seeds had the same message but it wasn't much of a problem as all of them had hearts on one side and the words "I l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections