Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Relatively cheap.
- Remote control.
- Accepts SDHC (tested with Transcend 4Gb class 4).
- Bright display, readable under different angles.
- Accepts SD&USB (not simultaneously).
- DO NOT store frequency and song position. Always starts from 87.5 / 0000
- With its joystick you cannot control volume, only frequency and song number, and play/pause. Only via RC.
- IR receiver is on the back side of unit. You have to aim to actually make it work.
- Display not well-aligned (at least on one of my two transmitters).
- No manual included
It was not a complete mistake to buy these, since i am planning to disassemble them, and use them to upgrde some old boombox.
Still lot cheaper than in local stores (Russia) :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.