Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Seems quite solid.
- Casting quality is not very good.
- You need to have a really thin table to attach this vise onto. My table is too thick.
- The half-ball which should come into contact with underside of the table does not rotate. This makes the vise harder to tighten.
- The part that is in contact with the top surface of your table is not even, it could leave marks on your table.
- "It brings convenience for the work, for any angle of the jig is changeable" This was in the description. I have no idea what it means. There are no parts that move in angles.
- The vise jaws are very smooth. This could be a con or not. It makes the surface slippery, but might not leave marks on the piece you are working with.
You can't beat the price. Not for professionals or for "locksmiths". Good enough for occasional hobbyists.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.