Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The cheapest metal wise I'm aware of
- It holds PCBs more reliable than specialized holders like sku-21651
- I've just bought it randomly and now can't imagine myself soldering without this tool
- The build quality is not so good, but still acceptable
- You need to twist it really hard to your table - thats because the holder surface is too small
- You need to turn it with care not to damage your PCB
A good tool to start with if you tired of burning you hands with soldering iron while holding small pcbs
I definitely recommend using metal wise instead of buying magnifier/pcb holder/iron holder. this thing is much more reliable.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.