DX  » Community » Reviews » Wired Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii (White)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5518 (55%)
  • 4 Star:3612 (36%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good controller, but there are better ones

posted by spMiney on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A good controller, fits well on hands, heavy enough to feel comfortable, buttons not too tight and not too lose. Survived a lot of super smash bros brawls without losing quality
    Cons:
    Short wire is the only con I can point out but, for me, that's a huge one since it affects the entire playing experience
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sufficient quality, shouldve bought years ago

posted by RooktoH7 on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's just so much cheaper than the regular Gamecube controller. I've bought 2 in addition to the original 2 that I had, mainly for the few occasions that I still use my GC with some friends. As they won't see any single-player use, there's no need for heavy...
    Cons:
    None, really. Quality was better than I expected - buttons feel like the real thing, but the construction is a bit more light-w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent GC controller

posted by javiitho on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent GameCube controller It feels great to hold, the buttons work fine, analog buttons work well. the color is very good. It's a good product.
    Cons:
    The material with which the controller is made is less than the original, which feels to hold. the cable is a bit short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best generic replacement

posted by Ishimaru on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is a definite pro, since in my country they try to sell these in over 15 dlls. The butttons don't feel too tight or loose, just like the original ones. No brand logo or extra "turbo"/"slow" buttons are a pro too.
    Cons:
    People seem to complain about cord length; well, this IS a wired controller, duh! now seriously, if you want to play 15 feet ap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy

posted by tmassarao on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price, works fine. The color is good to combine on your wii console! Cable have good size to play on your sofa, but not too long as xbox original controller.
    Cons:
    The case of the controller is poor quality, should be better quality, this is a little "light" for hardcore users. Bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Questionable Buy

posted by 2guntom on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This unit is similar to what you would find at a local discount store. The feel and controls are all positioned in a familiar place.
    Cons:
    The A button doesn't consistently work. The B button sticks. The cord is too short; the cord is NOT as long as the description ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very recommended

posted by Heldof on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Same weight as nintendo game cube controller -Buttons are almost in the same place as the original controller -Very sensitive -Very confortable
    Cons:
    -Z L and R are a bit hard to push them, but if you use them often, you get accustomed quickly -Connection cable is maybe a bit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Controller for a Great Price.

posted by jjcla35 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was expecting something cheap, But when i held the controller first time, that was the last thing i felt. Great Product Finish. ALMOST Exactly as the original GC Joystick. Really good Quality. For 10us its a must.
    Cons:
    1: The Sticks... I mean, They are great. And function well. But playing games like Budokai tenkaichi can really spoil the stic...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, best controller next to the original

posted by nabstah on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + I've had alot of fake gamecube controllers but this one looks and feels exactly the same as the original + Control stick is really smooth, aiming in Zelda/Shoot em up's is easy + Good build, dropped it a few times on my tiled floor and no scratch/cracks...
    Cons:
    - Only con with my controller was that the R and L triggers took much pressure to push in, but after a few Super Smash sessions...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best replacement controller!

posted by cebulak on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price doesn't get any better than this, the design is almost identical to the Nintendo controller, which is an extremely rare feature for replacements.
    Cons:
    Cable is a bit too short, so the console needs to be really close to the console. Also, the packaging in which it arrived could...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections