DX  » Community » Reviews » Automatic Ejection Metal Cigarette Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)

posted by litrowtf on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger.
    Cons:
    1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or sit on it. 2° the cigarettes internal separator can come o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cigarette case

posted by litrowtf on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger.
    Cons:
    1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or sit on it. 2° the cigarettes internal separator can come o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Product

posted by alienalanliu on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This thing is so simple with its built in lighter and spring loaded cigarette dispenser system. It is also a cool product to whip out at a bar in front of your friends, just to brag about it. Also since it is only ~6 USD, buy a few extra for your friends! I...
    Cons:
    The hinge that opens up is a bit bent upon arrival. It was very hard to open at first and had to bend it back in place. You don...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case with a great price tag

posted by DeVStOnE on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is awesome at this price its very cheap but looks expensive , its wind proof butane flame is a plus, holds 10 cigarettes and dispenser also works well, its gr8 to light a cigarette with one hand in case your other hand is busy.
    Cons:
    i have no complains with this product its well made and i am happy for what i got .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good working case, lighter works well

posted by dougiefresh on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well and is cheap holds 10 smokes king size.
    Cons:
    The springs could pop put of the case, happened to me the first day I received it. If you don't lose them it's an easy fix. Lig...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong looking cigarette case

posted by TimothyRuhe on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nobody in my country has ever seen some kind of thing, so it's kind of unique here. - It's very easy to use, and very handy if you have only one hand to light your cigarette's. Like when you are driving. - It protects your cigarettes from getting broken. ...
    Cons:
    - The build quality could be better on some specific sites, like the metal part on the inside wich should hold the cigarretes o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by trazomfreak on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Keeps contents from being crushed. (Especially in a purse.) -Dispenses easily. -The lighter in the case is a PLUS. -Adjustable butane flame. -Holds a lot. -Pocket sized. -Case is hard. -Price.
    Cons:
    -Some of the build quality is medium but not poor. (There are delicate metal prongs inside...don't bend them.)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    case

posted by red19841984 on 07/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    i just got this in,so far the build quality is ok,when i open it i saw a free small screw,not sure where it came from,but it had no effect on the case,everything seem like it was in working condition,i have not use it yet,but i no it will atleast hold and p...
    Cons:
    found a loose screw,but no effect on the case..pretty much it,
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections