DX  » Community » Reviews » 5V 1A MHL / OTG / HDMI Charging Dock Station for Samsung i9300 / i9500 / N7100 - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great all in one dock for Samsung Note 2

posted by toakhilesh on 03/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheaper than official dock - Compact size - Attach usb devices like pen drive, game controller, keyboard, mouse to Note 2 - connects to HD tv via HDMI cable - charge while connected
    Cons:
    - Bit difficult to attach the device to it - HDMI cable is not provided - Power cable is not provided - Only 2 USB Ports - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Amazing

posted by BrunoDPO on 02/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Turn your Galaxy S3 into a (powerful) notebook + You can attach a mouse and a keyboard through the USB ports. It accepts USB Drives also. + HDMI makes the apps even better + It also charges the phone
    Cons:
    - Plastic material, so I think I'll break it any moment - Fits very tightly to the phone on USB - Sometimes it feels like S3 is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best dock for S4!

posted by charliegibson on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build and usability. Has all the necessary connections and works like a charm. Compact and simple, can carry to all places. / Boa construção e usabilidade. Tem todas as conexões necessárias e funcionam muito bem. Compacto e simples,...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but to use MHL you need to connect it with the original charger or a very good one (tried using the usb port ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built system, deliveres what is expected.

posted by brunolitio on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a better substitute for the Samsung original dock. You can put in portrait position, so the screen will be on portrait on your tv on some apps (ie Netflix). If you plug in a mouse, it goes directly to portrait mode, and this is a major "pro"...
    Cons:
    Image is not 100%, but it is acceptable. My tv cuts a tiny superior edge of the screen. On portrait mode, it tends to not be fu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by ScottA89 on 12/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Works on my Samsung Galaxy s3 i9305T model Jellybean 4.1.2 Telstra. -Does everything it says it does. USB, HDMI out. - Turns your phone into a computer (phoneputer lol) basically. -Phone fits in with the official Samsung 3000 mAh battery! But not with a ...
    Cons:
    -Didn't like it when I turned 3g, it would cut out. Bought a new, better hdmi cable to see if it was interference but didn't ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is not the best

posted by Teitn on 12/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works, nice design and texture.
    Cons:
    It's cheap, so when I plug my miniUSB cable the mini usb port gets in the device, I need to open it and try to resoldering, thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value

posted by 1ionflux1 on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good value at its price. connected hdmi cable and power to check video quality output on both a panasonic lcd tv and a pc monitor: sharp and no lag. on top of this, i also plugged in a usb wireless keyboard receiver and it worked flawlessly. excellent docki...
    Cons:
    firstly, you must use this with your phone bare i.e. no covers. it will NOT detect my phone when the bumper cover is on. this i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great dock!

posted by berizu on 11/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All of inputs are working perfectly. Also, it charges your device as fast as your charge cable. Do not forget to plug your charge cable in while you use HDMI input. Perfect connection between televisions, laptops and your smartphone.
    Cons:
    Affordable price. Devices similar to this start from 30 dollar.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dud

posted by iggie on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one of those things that you don't really need but what's need got to do with most of the stuff on DX. It's a cool gadget that lets you take full advantage of your phone. Connect it to a TV or a keyboard and mouse when you want to edit notes or cale...
    Cons:
    Again these docks are designed to work without a case so kinda makes it a pain to use. But all of them are that way so not much...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing accesory, works with no issues at all

posted by NuttyBunny on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Connects your phone to your TV and one USB device at the same time. It has two USB ports You can connect a USB HUB to the USB port and multiply your options. Supports USB sticks, same as your phone. It charges the phone as well, provided that you give enoug...
    Cons:
    You need to provide external power to the adapter There's no way to use the home screen in landscape mode (apps work in landsca...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections