DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice sunglasses for the price – Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection Reviews

posted by nashtr on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very comfortable right out of the box. They fit my head snugly, but not tight, and they're very lightweight. They also cut out glare without making everything overly dark, and colors don't seem to be off. The curved lenses don't seem to distort the view either, which is impressive at this price. All in all, they should be great for what I bought them for, outdoor activities like biking, walking, etc. The padded case and cleaning cloth are nice touches.
Cons:
The frame is a little stiff to open and close. They may loosen up over time. I'm not sure how scratch resistant the lenses are, hopefully I don't find out. They're a little pricier than a lot of sunglasses on DX, but they do seem to be nicer than a lot of them too.
Other:
A little bit nicer case (hard sided) would be nice, but it's by no means a deal breaker.
Bottomline:
I'm happy with them. I may buy another pair, or a similar Hong Lang pair later on.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections