DX  » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (Blue/10M)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:508 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by LaylaSnow on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's exactly what you expect when you see the picture, so no surprises (good or bad). The light that it gives it's perfect, just like christmas lights. It creates a beautiful environment wherever you decide to put it. It seems like a good enough quality, bu...
    Cons:
    The only way to turn it off is to unplug it, so that's kind of bleh.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking christmas lights

posted by juqso on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The lights seem to be pretty bright and with the blinking effects they also look quite great. The lights continue to use the effect you used the last time so you don't need to select it multiple times. The connectors with the LEDs and the lightning rod is w...
    Cons:
    The controller of lightning modes and the connector to the electricity network doesn't seem to be strong. One of the leds is i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value lights to decorate.

posted by clumpers on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lights very bright and easy to use to decorate pretty much anything in your home. Color and quality are good so far. If you are looking for some bright lights here they are. Can be wrapped around anything. Cord is long enough before the lights start to plug...
    Cons:
    I have no cons except for maybe the packaging. Should be a box instead of a bag. Mine were fine but could have easily come broken.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price / quality acceptable

posted by comoteguste on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfect Meets I have two years of use and still works like the first time It's much cheaper than buying traditional lights The effect of light is very good
    Cons:
    The material looks cheap (although no problems) There seems to withstand moisture, can not be used outdoors The power cord is s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute lights

posted by tahbka on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really cute. There are lots of silly modes, some of them are fun, some almost sent me to an epilepsy attack. Well, not really, but still:) Am not quite sure how long it'll hold, but so far so good even though I was folding the wire merceleslly trying to ge...
    Cons:
    It was a bit hard to get the plug into the socket, but it might had been my socket's problem
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for Christmas

posted by kiter on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It looks very nice. It can be used in house or in the garden. I use it for christmas lights in the window of my house. And in summer time I will use it in my garden when having a barbecue. Different Mode. flashing, lighting slow, lighting bright etc. Very n...
    Cons:
    It has no memory, so if you switch it on, you always have to scroll through all the modes to find your favourite. (I prefere th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So good I bought 2

posted by Seddo on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome bright blue. The lights work as advertised. For this, my second purchase, I've extended the cable and strung them up outside for Christmas. They look great.
    Cons:
    Need to select setting each time you turn it on is a bit of a pain. I need to converter from round plug to type used in NZ.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and funny

posted by Arkain on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These decoration lights are quite good if you want to decorate your house or your christmas tree. I use it in parties and really adds to the atmosphere. It doesn't heat up, so unlikely to cause fire if left working during the night. It is bright and nice bl...
    Cons:
    It has no memory, so if you switch it on, you always have to scroll through all the modes to find your favourite. (unless its t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bright blue led!

posted by Lif3Changer on 04/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought this Led light to make a little Diy project with my glass sofatable and it turned out great. It's Cheap. It Works. The light is super bright but comfortable to look at.
    Cons:
    The default light should have been steady mode instead of flashing, The wire from the box to the outlet could have been longer ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing light

posted by dagaherz on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ok... I must recognize I did not buy this item to Christmas time but to get a bright downstairs to my grandmother!!! and I got it and she is amazed!!! This item is more brilliant than expected and the blue is a very comfortable blue. House looks great now!!...
    Cons:
    Only for me: even with 10m wire, I have not enough... so I will cut the wire and adapt it to each step Another one is: there is...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections