DX  » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (Blue/10M)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Great set of lights for Xmas or other. Really brig – LED String Lights (Blue/10M) Reviews

posted by ELLTEE on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Great lights and they are really bright. The flash sequence options work really well and the wire section itself is very supple allowing it to be intertwined in different ways.
The whole string of lights run out pretty easily and hang around as long as you want them to before you pull them down and pack them away
Cons:
The only cons I could point out are
1. The light assembly only comes with a strange two pin plug which I assume is an American plug and this was useless in Australia. - had to cut the plug off and fit an Australian type plug to make the unit operate and this would be expensive if a tradesperson was required.
2. It takes a while for the plastic smell from the wire assembly to dissipate and it stays in the room for quite a while.
Other:
When these are advertised it would possibly be advantageous to advise what the actual plug type is and offer the converter (which I found yesterday on DX but cannot find now) as an "up sell".
Bottomline:
A good set of lights and my wife would probably buy more but would be more inclined if the plug fitted was correct for Australia

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections