DX  » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (White/10M)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5310 (53%)
  • 4 Star:479 (47%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So beautiful!

posted by emanutavora on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This lights are very beautiful and it's really interesting to use. We can combine with other decorations, and put anywhere
    Cons:
    I like so much! You can use in other situations, not just in Christmas.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and easy to use

posted by eliasfb on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product was better than I expected. The lights are pretty bright, easy to use, no secrets. Very nice for christmas and also for indoor decoration. My girlfriend loved it!
    Cons:
    The "white" is bluish, a little bit more than I expected. But you can still say that it's white. Also, all the plasti...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and entertaining

posted by FragFrog on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Lights are easy to use: just plug them in, and select the program you want on the little controller. The controller even lists which modes are available. - Very bright! After I moved, I did not have a light in my hallway yet; with a single strand of these...
    Cons:
    - The light is a very cold, harsh white. Not a warm yellow; if you place just these lights in a room, expect it to look more li...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by mradomski on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality.It has a control to change effects of the lights. These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have t...
    Cons:
    Sometimes does not works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price, with compromises

posted by rweigand on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty cheap, sturdy, nice modes, really nice, long enough for a 1,5-2 m. high tree
    Cons:
    Apparently, there are different models of controlers arround. Mine doesn't remember the last setting and the button needs to be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by rob61 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Work like a charm. Exactly the same as the one I bought in the store 2 weeks ago A lot of different animations Very long, very good a for a big christmas tree
    Cons:
    A little too bright Cannot be used outside Power cord is very thin Took a very long time to come, I had too bought another one ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Led Lights!

posted by belalugosi on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excelent led Lights for show, i have put them in my balcony for this holidays and really the light is very white, another great thing is that it came with a control so you can change the "effect" of the lights, like wave, or flash, and also to hav...
    Cons:
    No Cons. Maybe the price could be a little cheaper but is still on price and very less than anything i could buy here locally. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let Christmas In!

posted by proque007 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have to worry with overheating or expensive bills. Love these lights!...
    Cons:
    None. Love them! They look great and work better.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for this price , nice to have

posted by Albi74 on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice lights, very cheap. steady mode is the best, but after switching on goes not to tha last used mode, but to the first. But you can easily set up, look at pics. Just solder two ports
    Cons:
    Resistors on the first 6 LED's is very overheat, result is that the tin melt. It is very hard to fixes, because wires are very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and working great

posted by jasper79 on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap led lights, cheap to buy but also cheap tickets use. Nice future for several blinking and smooth burning lights. Waterproof so you can use it outdoors and leave it there even when it starts to rain.
    Cons:
    won't remember your last choice for blinking or steady burning lights
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections