Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
From my own point of view the pros are:
+ No need to use AC/DC adaptors (you can plug it into the wall socket)
+ EU plug (I know this could be a con for some people, not for me)
+ Several different uses (see other thoughts)
From my own point of view the cons are:
- The cable seems to be a bit weak. Don't know if it will break soon (use carefully)
- Perhaps could be a new model with remote control (at least on/off) as it's outdoor too.
* I'm currently using it as bathroom decoration/ilumination. Just put it around de mirror.
* Seems to be good outdoor Christmas lights and, as they are cheap, you don't have to be worried about burglars.
* Can be attached to another lamp to produce different effects...
Work well, cheap and with posibilities. Buy if you need it. Buy if you don't need it (you will find several uses quickly)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.