DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Samsung G600/M300 (70cm)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works quite well

posted by garyo on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works as advertised. comes in very useful to charge your phone. it is still working after 1 year. i would buy it again if i need more.
    Cons:
    wire is kind of thin but so far it has been holding up quite well. packaging was just a plastic bag but i did not expect anythi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Got more!

posted by BSeward on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The whole family uses Samsung phones, and we've got a lot of vehicles. I bought the USB cigarette lighter adapters for all of them, and after checking out this retractable cable - decided to get a few more. Quality and price can't be beat - and DX gets th...
    Cons:
    I just know I'm going to need more of these! I should have ordered enough for the motorcycles, too!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXACTLY what I needed!

posted by BSeward on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price - can't get this item for near this price in the USA! I'm amazed how DX does it! Quality - as usual, DX sells high quality merchandise!
    Cons:
    Nothing at all! This device is well made and does exactly what I wanted it to! A++!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by Collapse on 10/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have a Samsung Soul (Samsung Anycall U900/U908) and it uses the same port. It works great, tough build, does the job, and it comes in handy when I want to charge my phone with my laptop in school. I keep one with me at all times and one at home just in ca...
    Cons:
    The retractable cable comes in about... 12"? It could be longer. But then it wouldn't be as compact in size.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by jak74 on 09/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its great charges like a normal charger, it easy to store no annoying long cords to mix with others and get tied together i really like it
    Cons:
    none no problems at all i cant think of any only had it for a week so may be later i might find a fault hehe love your store i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

posted by Lidiroin on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just plug it in and that's it. It charges - doesn't take rocket science. It's a great cable for it's price, it works on every Samsung cellphone that has this tiny connector ( pretty much all of them nowadays ) .
    Cons:
    Well, it could be a little cheaper, that's the only con really. ( How can you point cons to a simple cable? )
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections