DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Nokia N70/N95/N93/N91/N90 + More (70cm)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7112 (71%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Retractable USB Charging Cable for Nokia - Review

posted by achapacha on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Retractable USB Charging Cable is very good quality. I've used it with various devices, and it works fine everywhere.
    Cons:
    There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality, works perfectly

posted by Aremeles on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Easy to use; -Size when coiled makes it easy to carry anywhere; -Works as intended; -You can 'lock' the wire at several different lenghts, depending on what you need. That way, you don't have to uncoil it all the way everytime; -Plugs perfectly into either...
    Cons:
    -I could not find any cons. -Even IF this doesn't last long, the price is more than fair and I can alwasy acquire a new one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does their job perfect

posted by ff3796a1 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The plastic is high quality, I don't think it's going to break anytime soon - Low price in usual a DX way - Nowadays USB is everywhere you look, so you can charge your phone whenever you need - Small, you can carry in your pocket.
    Cons:
    - Charging takes quite a long time, but that's just because USB is limited to 500 mA. Takes forever to charge fully if you plug...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by muratoral on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's light Roller part is working correctly. There are lock points that you can adjust total lengtg easily. It's easy too retract. Working with USB 2.0 Working with USB 3.0 Working with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
    Cons:
    It's working and doing what it should do. I'm using it for several months and still working without problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Useful

posted by ioKKon on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as advertized just plug in in and it works my one seems to be of good quality the end that plugs into my phone can easily take the weight of my phone and not slip out and it goes in nice and easliy. and its nice and compact so it fits in your pocket...
    Cons:
    The hole was partially blocked and wouldn't fit nor stay connected to the phone (I had to hold it manually). I've fixed it by ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

posted by customcnc on 06/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works, you can use it from your computer. I bought the sku.29417 (Ultra-Mini 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/EU Plug)) and now i can charge without a computer. very compact. the rolling system works fine, form 5cm to ~50cm. very small. (i ha...
    Cons:
    the cable look to thin. I use it carefully so it wont ripe,(i use this more the a month). Be careful and measure polarity! Can...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by sarkal on 05/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Really small. Fits in your pocket. + The winding mechanism works well. + Does what it's supposed to do.
    Cons:
    - Build quality is a bit shoddy. For example you can see some of the inner wires on mine on the charger plug. I suspect it was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be careful and measure polarity! Can damage phone!

posted by zervan on 03/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is very compact and small and therefore very useful charger perfect to carry with my small 9" netbook for the case I will need to use discharged phone to connect to internet.
    Cons:
    BE VERY CAREFUL! I've bought 3 pieces and one of them has bad polarity (changed plus and minus). I didn't notice this and I've...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK, does what it should do

posted by japsterno on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it should do, works fine. The connector fits very good. I've got it in my laptop bag to use it when my phone is empty at work. The fact that's retractable makes sure the cables won't get stuck.
    Cons:
    No cons found so far. Maybe just the fact that's so tiny you may lose it some day...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works :-)

posted by prateek4 on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    > It works on my Nokia-E63 > It charges the phone and fits all the new phones of Series 60 v3 and S40v3 .. that takes small Pin > A bit pricy .. not that cheap for me $ cost Rs.48 each > Slow Charging with USB ports > Fast Charging with Adapters..
    Cons:
    > Nothing as such....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections