DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Nokia N70/N95/N93/N91/N90 + More (70cm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great quality, works perfectly – Retractable USB Charging Cable for Nokia N70/N95/N93/N91/N90 + More (70cm) Reviews

posted by Aremeles on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Easy to use; -Size when coiled makes it easy to carry anywhere; -Works as intended; -You can 'lock' the wire at several different lenghts, depending on what you need. That way, you don't have to uncoil it all the way everytime; -Plugs perfectly into either USB and cellphone
Cons:
-I could not find any cons. -Even IF this doesn't last long, the price is more than fair and I can alwasy acquire a new one.
Other:
-Build is excelent; -Coiling system is very practical; -Easy to carry inside anything: pockets, backpacks, anywhere. -Charges battery as intended, I could not see any differences from the wall plug AC charger.
Bottomline:
A fair priced product. Easy to transport. Works perfectly, build is great, it truly does look like it'll last a long time (with the appropriate care, of course). And even if it doesn't, you can always purchase another one with this price!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections