DX  » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM, GPS - White + Green
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap phone, but good quality

posted by Yanyxx on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap price and acceptable quality. The Android 4.2.2 is working properly. The battery life is more tahn 1,5 day. Compare to other brands there is no significant differences. Good screen. Ti hadle 2 SIM cards is very good option.
    Cons:
    Average quality, but in this price category I think this is an advance. Not a business shape, instead ordanairy. Sometimes the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mobile for its price.

posted by anberfe4 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Customer Service. They substituted a mobile that was defective. They answer all my questions in less than 1 day and they replaced my mobile phone quickly. Moreover, the chat service is excelent because you are able to solve your doubts at real time.
    Cons:
    Quality control. A mobile phone came defective and I had to replace it. No problems when replacing it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good phone for the price

posted by BarcodeBob on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good phone for the price. Everything I have tried to date has worked so have no complaints about that. Some people have complained that the GPS does not work but mine works ok. The scrolling is very smooth. The battery has worked extremely well. I do...
    Cons:
    Not many. Some things are frustrating as they are different from phones I have previously used. For instance to wake up/unlock...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good phone

posted by fido00 on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything works as it should. Good workmanship and material quality. In the original packaging stuck on display protection film + one more spare. Practical flipové case. Works with Google Play. The battery is a need for well formatted. The camera of l...
    Cons:
    Weak sound during phone calls, but you can fix the software. Shiny plastic falls out of his hand.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice phone for good price

posted by ludekbartak on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I can recomend the self phone. The colour (green) is beutiful. Everything works. Display is nice. Plastic cover looks prety good. There is also cover for the phone. There is very new Android and everything works very smoothly.
    Cons:
    One broken dot on the display but during normal work you can see it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone for small price. I recommend!

posted by mkopta on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small price Powerful Sharp and responsive display Good battery (1-4 days, usually 2+) Nice design Very lightweight Good endurance Two SIM slots
    Cons:
    GPS not working (maybe bad piece) Rear camera is not true 5 Mpx but upscaled (very low quality) Main buttons aren't underlit No...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by fernandoafl on 10/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product, one of the best in its category, fair price, easy operation with 3g gps with voice command, very useful, worth every penny spent
    Cons:
    The battery does not have a lot of autonomy when used wi-fi, games or facebook. Also missing the battery for sale, not found a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections