DX  » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM and GPS - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The definitive phone for the moment

posted by ajimmot on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very competitive price, we could say the quality-price relation is almost perfect for the moment. In the time I owned I have not had any problem with it. The camera is good enough, the screem is of a very comfortable size and quality.
    Cons:
    I am waiting to see anyone, i hope not see it. Only for to say anything it could have a little bit volumen
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good simple android SmartPhone

posted by ofirariely on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very simple to use Good value for money The processor is quite good support almost all GSM WCDMA Frequency 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100 MHz support Indonesian / Malay / Czech / German / English / Spanish / Filipino / Frenc...
    Cons:
    Battery life could be better not easy to find root stuff because no root to the phone
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent phone, amazing value

posted by vinchcom on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    At it's price this feels like a real brand phone. Good touch response and good screen and brightness. good compatibility for Android apps. Goos sound quality. Front camera better then most competition. Nice strong CPU performance.
    Cons:
    Flipcase isn't great. Battery life could be better. Stock problems resulted in very late shipping, a little more then 3 weeks ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I recommend

posted by Hombok on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice and well equipped HW for good money.It responds very well to touch and is fast.Meanwhile intensively testing, the battery lasts one day - WiFi, GPS, On-line data.
    Cons:
    The rear camera is 5MP, 3MP only. In the event that the selected full-screen mode during shooting back or front camera sets the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by simonsko on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Over all, the phone is very easy to use. The whole interface looks good and is easy to navigate through. The touchscreen is very responsive, so responsive that it even beats my old phone, I assume. The included leather case works like a charm.
    Cons:
    The only drawback about this phone that I can think of is the lack of Swedish as the menu language, but I think I can fix that ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections