Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
I got 6 of these in time for winter, for loved ones and friends who habitually complain of "suffering" from static shocks. I have already given away two, after testing them, of course! As per eHow's instructions, I dragged my feet across the carpet to charge myself with static electricity. Then, I touched the free end of the unit to the metal door knob to experience an ultra-short light show. :)
None that I can think off. I will be giving the third to my colleague tomorrow.
Multi purposes anti-static key chain provides effective protection against static shock - TRUE!
- Prevents the unpleasant shock caused by the potential difference of static electricity when touching the Computer, LCD, Car, etc. - TRUE!
- Features red light indicator when in touch with static - TRUE!
- Red Light off when finished remove static - TRUE!
- Handy gadget key king, really on-the-go - TRUE!
- Stylishly designed and easy to use - TRUE!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.