DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB Color Changing LED Mini Light Bulb Necklace (41CM-Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LOVE IT VERY GOOD ITEM

posted by SassyStore on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like it very much. It's a very and unusual necklace. You can use it in the morning just as a neckacle and at night is a great thing to party The lights are very good. Iluminated and changes. i like it and i will buy it again.
    Cons:
    Not very much cons because is it good. I just dont like too much the strap, but is cool it looks unisex with that. You have t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing

posted by Gard0n on 01/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - the lightbulb is real , it's made from glass not low quality plastic - The strap is long , it is not short - it is easy to turn the lights on - the light change colors - Very cute as a necklace
    Cons:
    The light bulb is huge! it is really very big! for some people it would be too big to use as a necklace , but than is a fashion...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice party decoration

posted by plaaae on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you buy lots of these they could be used to decorate a home party or other similar situation. Bulb is quite large and necklace surprisingly long. The light fades and flashes through different colors rapidly and is pretty bright.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately batteries lasted less than two hours. I tried to open the bulb but changing the batteries seems to be difficult b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quite big

posted by o0blueberry0o on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Has many really bright colours. -It looks like a real bulb. -Great for a party. -If you like big this is big for sure. -The colors changes in different ways.
    Cons:
    -Too big for me and the strap it's too log but you can change that. -I don't like the leather strap I think with a chain would ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections