DX  » Community » Reviews » Body Temperature Thermometer (32~42'C)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8523 (85%)
  • 4 Star:154 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great simple product for checking temperature

posted by swarthx on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap, and very cheap, easy to use of course. nice construction (no sharp edges)
    Cons:
    It may need a second measurement to give a more stable result. try not to remove it from your armpit to stabilize the temperatu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good thermometer

posted by brunafonseca on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap!!! You can't get anything for this price. Works very nice!!! It is quite fast. Less than 20 seconds. The signal when the measure is complete is very usefull but not so loud. Easy to use! The same button to on and off. If I would buy one like this her...
    Cons:
    The case is not cheap but I think it should have a better quality. It keeps oppening inside my purse.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and usefull product

posted by VitalyNam on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, battery included -- so you don't need to care about replacement for first month(In my case it will be near year) usefull -- even child can use with it !!. product use only one battery(last one use 4 battery at once and it was very difficult to put ...
    Cons:
    at first time I have little problem with battery replacement -- just want to check , that we have such one and when I pulled it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and fast

posted by dkukanja on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    One button activation. Fast and almost accurate body temperature measuring. Excellent build quality. Strong and noticeable beep when measuring is over. I recommend that you keep this unit under armpit until third beep.
    Cons:
    I used to compare this one with my old mercury thermometer. Somethimes (usualy when I'm sweating) there are +/- 0.3 differences...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price and very useful

posted by maxmald on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great product to know your temperature in just 60 seconds. Very useful to use with little childs. Very recommended. I recomend to have at least two of these products: one just for home and another one to keep with yourself.
    Cons:
    None. It's a great product and very small. Maybe it should have a better packaging to deliver and receive in better conditions.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thermometer

posted by musck33 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to use, only one button - Good instructions, explaining well how to use, how to clean, replace battery - Good accuracy - Fast. With less than a minute you have the right temperature - Turn off automatically when not in use - Nice display - I use...
    Cons:
    - Could have better built, but nothing so important - Bip could be louder - Gets dirt so easy
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Body Temperature Thermometer

posted by Subbu176 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product was amazingly cheap priced but good quality. Lots of excellent items. Would definitely recommend. Good website, lot of products
    Cons:
    nothing I found which I dislike or against but Shipping time could be little faster and more prompt response to queries and com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple to use and is reasonably priced

posted by expresas on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm not an expert on thermometers, but this one seems to do a good job, is simple to use and is reasonably priced.
    Cons:
    It reads to 0.1 degree, reads pretty quickly and beeps to remind you it's time to be read. I would have picked a different colo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull body thermometer

posted by Torres1986 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very fast to measure the temperature and works well. Just need to press the button and wait for the calibration. The user guide is easy to understand. The battery works well as I didnt had to change it yet.
    Cons:
    The bip that warns you that is ready could be a little bit louder. The thermometer could be shorter too, because when you need...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent thermometer

posted by fabiouy2012 on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works properly. It takes only 60 seconds to measure body temperature. Extremely easy to use, only one button. Comes with notice explaining how to use the thermometer, how to clean it and how to replace battery. Comes with transparent storage box. Automatica...
    Cons:
    Can not think of anything right now.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections