Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Tests RJ45 (UTP Ethernet) and RJ11 (Telephone) cables
- The GND LED is missing! (and paths on PCB are missing, so if you want to test STP's shield, you'll have to mess up with it for a while)
- Build quality is not very good and the detachable terminal part tends to fall apart sometimes
- I had to open the casing to align battery wire properly
- Battery connector is weak, so it bends when you try to remove it from battery
- It's probably possible to add missing 9th LED for testing GND of STP cables.
- I've didn't managed to open case of terminal part without cracking it, but
Buy it if you need some aid with building small network and you are able to fix little issues.
If you are going to use this every day for some big work, you should probably invest into something more durable.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.