Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It has lights.
- You can split it in 2.
- Nothing to envy to more expensive products. It does the same.
- Great for carrying it in a tool box. Not much a keychain.
- It tests RJ45 and RJ11. Great for those who work with VoIP telephones.
- It has an ON/OFF button.
- The plastic feels cheap.
- It's very hard to connect and disconnect the battery. I tend to disconnect it just in case I press the ON/OFF button when I've got it in my pocket.
- It sometimes it fails.
- It's cool for basic use but I wouldn't recommend it for a really professional use. It's great if you use it eventually.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.