DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for Nokia 3250/6230/N70/N73
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SUBERB Sound!

posted by oniejj on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing sound quality Plugged my original sennheiser CX 155 to this adaptar, and Wow! what an amazing quality!, and yeah its Stereo!
    Cons:
    Keychain was neccesary it was better if it was in the middle instead to the left the output, because sometimes my earphones ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENT!

posted by estcap on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's excellent to use custom earphones. The quality is good, Feels solid can be atached to the phone wih the strip. Looks good... fells good and... the price is axcelent taking in cara that you are saving up to $20 for brand new original nokia earphones.
    Cons:
    If used as keychain or atached to the phone (with the strip) might be danerous for the contacts... it's not acctually a con.. i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product

posted by Vilar on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It does what it is supossed to do; Tested with Nokia N70 and works pretty good. It makes your phone have a 3.5mm audio out plug. - Build quality is pretty good, seems strong. - Sound quality is ok, tested with 3.5 speakers and also headphones and works ...
    Cons:
    - The first time when I plugged it in the phone said "accesory not recognized", but I pushed it a bit and finally it fitted cor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful!

posted by schperplata on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's great, small and useful piece for mobile phone. It works perfectly on my nokia 6234 from first time I use. It is STEREO and has gold-plated connector, at least outside on the case:).
    Cons:
    Metal buckle has broken fast but anyway, I is just buckle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, plus its STEREO!

posted by davidci on 01/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little adapter works very well. It did operate in stereo in the three phones I tested it with (E61, 9300, 6101). Better design than the dongled one, less chance of breakage. Compact and fully functional as a stereo headphone adapter!
    Cons:
    I have not tested it with a headset/microphone. But most people use bluetooth nowadays anyway, right?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections