Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8917 (89%)
  • 4 Star:112 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap splitter

posted by omit4 on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does the job perfectly. While using standard input plugs it will do the job with no problem. Stereo works, while on some other types you get mono sound.
    Cons:
    Input holes are quite together if you are using big input plugs, but you'll find alternative ways if this won't work. Assemble ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by SplinterSnake on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +Price +Design +Size +Build quality +Audio quality +Plugs are perfect
    Cons:
    -Could be a little smaller, but you can still fit phones with big, bulky connectors -A liiiitle rough around the edges, but it'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by alienalanliu on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very cheap, and what feels to be a stable audio jack splitter. Cheapest one i've found so far. Works fine unlike other ones i have bought before. But only time will tell if the audio splitter will last.
    Cons:
    No cons so far, seems to work with microphones too which seems cool. But it could break down like the other splitters i have bo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Kiatake on 08/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product works all right. Compact, simple, easy to store. I´m using to split earphones.
    Cons:
    It does not extend you cable. It needs more space in the plug area than a regular plug. If you have other plugs (as microphone...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by onjenje on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's small, easy to use and gives great sound on both headphones. Built quality is also very good. This 3.5mm male to dual female audio split adapter is a great solution for two people to watch movies or listen music on laptop or other similar device during...
    Cons:
    None really. It is actually a great deal for the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    finally for two

posted by jhaluska on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I travel long distances quite often with my woman, and we love to watch movies or listen to music to kill the time (are massive movie fans actually). We prefer to use headphones, therefore this dual female split is just perfect for us. First of all, it work...
    Cons:
    The only con is one acceptable flaw in the design, and that is that the split is made a bit long – the usability suffers becaus...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, but holes too close together

posted by mbake on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Surprisingly little degradation of sound. Only a slight loss in volume when both sides are plugged in.
    Cons:
    The holes are so close together that only cables with narrow ends (the casings that connect the wire to the jack) will fit wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter

posted by ShinigamiremDX on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Smooth design, no hard edges - White like Apple merchandise, fits good with my white iPhone, and MacBook white - Build quality is excellent, really no complaints - Small, fits everywhere - Works with everything i had to try with
    Cons:
    -No cons what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter

posted by rimasd on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy to use. -Great build quality. -Perfect thing for road tripping. -Great to watch films at night with someone. -Price is awesome. -I like white color. -Looks very nice. -I like adapters design. -Very small. -Compact size. -Plug could be silver. - The qu...
    Cons:
    -No Cons at all!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter

posted by summerke on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very cheap! -Nice white collour (same as my ipod earphones) -Cool to use when you wanna listen to music with a friend -easy to handle -very small, so you can keep it in a case or someting like that
    Cons:
    -the volume controll of my earphones does not work when I put them in the split adapter -I wish you could put more earphones in...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections