Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great toy

posted by veto on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great toy. I had one, but fell and then buy another. I could not resist not having it! It takes a while to get it start running, but once you do it (if you keep the water level) the bird will continue taking water for days. I have it on furniture as a decor...
    Cons:
    There is none, unless you happen to be like me and puy it up in a high and small shelf, can go backwards so unexpectedly and fa...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what expected

posted by Ramdom53 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a vey interesting toy. When I assembled it for the first I couldn't top looking at it. It is fantastic and it continues working for many hours eventhough it has no water. I repeat, FANTASTIC. ;)
    Cons:
    The package was poor (because of the journey), and the quality of the materials is not the best. Overall it is great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely stuff

posted by sergiotda on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :) It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you...
    Cons:
    I don't find some because it is just a bird :p Just the box that was a little broken but it is just because of coming of China...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Drinking bird rules !

posted by arquin on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This article returns me to my childhood. My grandfather use to have one and now I have my own!!!
    Cons:
    No cons really!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, interesting, cool

posted by Marceman44 on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you keep puting water in the cup -Really nice, perfectly built -Nice blue colored water
    Cons:
    I can´t think of a consequence right now, maybe the metal part that keeps the glass attached to the plastic legs is a bit thin,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool product :)

posted by peyo007 on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :)
    Cons:
    I don't find some because it is just a bird :p Just the box that was a little broken but it is just because of coming of China...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections