DX  » Community » Reviews » Black Cat HM-01 HA-II OSRAM 100-Lumen LED Flashlight - Red (1*AAA)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4814 (48%)
  • 4 Star:5215 (52%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flashlight

posted by patmaz on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright,lightweight,small,nice color!Built quality is surprising,cant beat it for the price...
    Cons:
    Shipping took forever,didn't tell they were out of business for chinese new year for 10 days,so they sent my order 12 days aft...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very light flashlight for the pocket

posted by ldprado on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a tiny flashlight but it has a huge lightning. It is a very light object and can be carried inside any pocket even for sporting. It has a good aluminum termination.
    Cons:
    The emitted light is somewhat bluish than expected for the OSRAM LED. I expected a more natural (warmer) light. This flashlight...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The smallest and lightest perfect keychain

posted by Rimlyanin on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Small size + Low weight + Bright light + Low weight + Use with rechargeable AA batteries
    Cons:
    - Short time from a single power supply - You can not change the brightness - Hot during prolonged operation - Even while worki...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flashlight for pocket

posted by ArtLex on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small enough to keep on your person at all times. Very bright for such a small flashlight. Great for blackouts, a prankster turning off the lights in a public restroom, or just trying to see something when its a little bit darker. Runs off a single AAA...
    Cons:
    The threads need to be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and lightly greased/oiled with a silicon based lubricant, if you want it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great cat =)

posted by VadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great flashlight for a gift for your favorite girl! It is easy to operate, takes up little space in the women's handbag, stylish design. Color comes to women's accessories. Alternatively, you can also hang on a keychain as a pendant. Gives a very bright lig...
    Cons:
    Need more mode
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but Not Reliable

posted by brainiac9129 on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's small and handy. 100 lumens is a very overrated output; I'd say 50 or 60% it will be more correct. AAA batteries are cheap and very easy to find in stores, like DX (rechargeables are always recommended). It cames with a lanyard.
    Cons:
    The output is uneven; it goes up and down frequently. I lubed the threads, to no results - bad electrical contact, it seems.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy, but can be cheaper

posted by tpms10 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very bright light for a small torch light.. built quality seems sturdy and very light even with e batt.. comes with a lanyard too
    Cons:
    box came squashed which is sort of expected.. this was meant as a gift but there is a blackened dent at e tail cap.. looks as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very small, very bright!

posted by mirecSA on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have severall Cree LED flashlights from DX and some from other sources - which i can compare. I love flashlights where you can use a batteries, which are everywhere sold = AA/AAA. Just now i have also the Ultrafire A3-Q5 to compare. I loaded both with the...
    Cons:
    After 3-4 minutes it starts to be a little warm. Maybe a lower power mode could be good solution but for this price is the prod...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good indoor EDC light

posted by DXMarkS on 12/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Very small, I have read the dimensions but you have to hold it to feel how small it really is. If you put it in your pocket next to your phone you won't notice it's presence. + Lightweight, it doesn't add any feelable weight to your pocket. + Very bright...
    Cons:
    - The illumination hotspot is a bit small, it would be nicer if it were a bit more of a flooder. - The lanyard isn't the same a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by StupendousMan on 11/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The thing is definitely nicer than in the product pictures, nice machining and flawless anodizing. Very bright for a tiny AAA light. Great flood, lights up a room. It's really tiny, but feels sturdy. Fastest delivery I've had from DX.
    Cons:
    Not much throw. Silly text on the side. Poorly packed.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections