Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- This is a good value light in a small size for general/EDC use.
- This would also be useful for adding to various handy item kit's (e.g: in the glove-box of your car with a pocketknife and a pen etc).
- Good glass lens and strong, well built emitter.
- It is a light device with lanyard hole/s in keeping with it's design as a small pocket or keyring light.
- The on/off clicky >may< be a problem as it was for me, mine will need to be replaced as it has an intermittent problem where it does not always turn the light on. (I have a support enquiry about it).
I might have the only dead clicky in a thousand though, and it seems to be a decent build.
- Dirty threads. This is a minor consideration at this price point and would be easily cleaned.
- Annodising will vary between units - mine has two 'flakes' of annodising fallen off.
Unless you hate the silly cat engraving I recommend this as a decent low-cost light. It compares very well against similarly priced units even considering my "bad luck" with the on/off button.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.