Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Has Remote
- Allows you to use iphone as alarm
- Loud, it can go really loud and the quality is quire good. A little low on the bass.
- Manual can be easily understood in case you do not know what goes where.
- Radio reception is ok
- Can not set snooze duration
- A little troublesome to set the channels but you only have to do it once as the backup battery saves it as well.
Would be great if it has an SD Card storage.
This is as good as some branded products for ipod.
Get it only when you have an apple product which has the dock connector, otherwise it will be an overpriced radio.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.