Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very well machined and with thick walls, just like all Akoray family,
- anodizing maybe type II (its not very hard but its OK)
- nice square knurling
- GITD orings everywhere for a special look (not very useful)
- glass lens
- pocket clip is good enough and it works as a anti rolling system.
Beam its quite smooth (was expecting much worse), with a slightly bluish tint and it throws quite far (more then 100 meters).
Its dificult to find cons on such a bargain, but I will try:
- Only 1 mode (you knew that :))
- Its not a Cree
- It does not have a gift package option
It gets warm after a few minutes of use but nothing special. It showed no flickering during all test.
Runtimes are quite interesting as it runs about 70 minutes with a good NiHM. Without any scientific measure I say it runs for 40 minutes as bright as other well know brands (lets say 120 lumens) and them it stars to dim slowly. After 60 minutes it reaches about 50% and them it starts to dim very fast.
This light is quite good for a single mode flashlight and its a bargain for the price
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.