Great small lipo for your hobby – Mystery 7.4V 2800mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters Reviews
posted by nonamegeek on 11/02/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
That's pretty good battery for its price:
- 2400-2500mAh (tested on genue iMax B6 and it's ACM copy; I have 3 of these batteries)
- high continuous discharge current ~50A
- relatively good burst current ~70-75A
- good results at high stress applications (2.36 minutes at ~50A till being fully drained; ~2Ah capacity)
- good results at cold weather (~30A continues discharge at 0 C)
- good buid quality
- that's not a 2800mAh battery like advertised
- it's not 30C, much closer to 20C
- not ready for operation out of the box (soldering connector is required)
I use these for RC car, studio lights and flashes and mostly for airsoft replicas. Airsoft replicas require continuous discharge ~20A, so I think those three batteries I've got would last for at least 3-4 years before I would need to replace them.
Highly recomended for airsoft, medium-power RC models, high-power photo light and flashes.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.