DX  » Community » Reviews » P13 Compact GSM/CDMA/DCS/PHS/3G Cell Phone Signal Jammer
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:294 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by TimelessNL on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Blocks almost everything(GSM, 3G, Police, And even DVB-T and Wifi) - Charge led(on = charging, dimmed is full) - well constructed - long battery, +/- 3 hours - on and off led - wont discharge over time like some others do - +/-20 meters, depends on where ...
    Cons:
    - button is easily pushed, so when putting this thing in my pocked the butter can be pushed without knowledge. - antennas are k...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Device

posted by Andyj986 on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * Works straight out of the box (charge depending). * Build quality is strong and sturdy. * Works to a range of approx. 25m (line of sight) * Instant Signal drop outs when powered on, in about 30 seconds the phone will then show its lost signal (iPhone is a...
    Cons:
    * Push button switch broke within 5 mins (my own fault, got a little trigger happy lol) * Switch is in a bad "too easy to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful and extremely cheap

posted by overleve on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Powerful, blocks radio signals within a 20-meter real. Occupies little space, feels solid and well built, good battery life. Can be carried in a pocket.
    Cons:
    The antennas are very fragile, easily broken. Beware whit the power connector on the AC / DC, too fragile. Don´t carry in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    none working

posted by bugsb on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it works when i can charge it
    Cons:
    mine will not charge i changed the battery but it still will not charge the charge light comes on but thats it i adapted a po...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fairly well

posted by CANTFIXSTUPID on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does a decent job of jamming signals ...it is nice to be able to block out those loud obnoxious people talking on cell phones. Some people are just plain rude and in the past, once in a while I would politely ask ignorant people to take their conversat...
    Cons:
    Mine arrived defective, the LED light to show it was on did not light up. The on/off button is located in a spot that allows ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As it should be

posted by samdor on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This price is very good comparing to other shops selling signal jammers. Tho, I think it could be cheaper. The discription sais it is 3-15m, but also 15 centimeter works! It is very easy to use and fits in your pocket.
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper. Too bad it is forbidden in most country's.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good gadget

posted by redhawkster on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - fast start - good build (metal) - very easy to use - compatible with Nokia charger - block everything !!!! - 20m range - 40m in open air - Easy to open so you can change battery or fix the product! - car charger - Applicable for meeting room, classroom ...
    Cons:
    - on/off button - its illegal in Slovakia - The low cost of a spare battery makes an extra on hand a smart move. - with 4-5 BT...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Incredebly Good!!!!!

posted by Jordiadr on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it was here realy realy fast!! - It's realy good build - Metal Plated - Easy to open so you can change battery or fix the product! - It Blocks everything it promised to do! - It also blocks Wifi! And it blocks DVB TV signal!! :D
    Cons:
    Realy None!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good range!

posted by Barbutio on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This tool really surprised me, the battery lasts way longer than I've expected on a full-time on run. Build quality is unexpectedly good and the case strong and tight soldered. The antennas are very solid and the range in open field can easily be much wider...
    Cons:
    Just the on/off button: it's so easy to turn it on by accident, a flip switch or a slider would have been a better alternative.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by K7Sparky on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Silence those noisy conversations in restaurants etc. Those annoying soles that think they need to talk at 100db in public places just look at there cell phones and shake them and peacefully go away.
    Cons:
    The little on / off switch always seems to get turned on (pushed in) and runs the battery flat. I read the reviews of the batt...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections