DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (55mm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good for the price – Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (55mm) Reviews

posted by joel22484 on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It is cheap (price), it fits good, it looks good. It functions as expected. It's easy to operate.
Cons:
The build is kind of cheap, but it still works perfectly. For me, a con was that it had the word Canon on them (described below).
Other:
Contrary to the pictures, mind came with the word Canon on them. It worked out poorly for me since I assumed they would come as shown in the picture and I needed them for Minolta lenses.
I personally think the lanyard is worthless, so I just throw them away. I guess someone might find them useful.
Bottomline:
I have purchased a few different types of lens caps and I keep coming back to this style. I love the center pinch instead of the outside. This makes it much easier to use if you have a hood on the lens. These also fit the lenses very well, which is the most important aspect. You don't want it to fall off obviously.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections