DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.5GHz 500 / 1000 / 1600dpi Wireless Optical Mouse (1 x AA)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price. Compact.

posted by AdrianoCP on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good mouse for a very good price. It performs well in almost all surfaces. Little USB adapter, that can be left with laptop. uses only one AA battery, but you'll not have to change it frequently. Good resolution. Three option of range, just click the...
    Cons:
    Doesn't have auto off function. The off button is small, and could be a little bigger. The mouse plastic is medium to low qual...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accurate, medium or fast: choose by pressing button.

posted by PA5UL on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, fits hand well, very easy to install and use. Tiny adaptor fits any USB port on your PC and can be left in even when stored in laptop case. Good range, compatible with all my PC's and laptops. Pressing the button on top of the mouse changes re...
    Cons:
    On/off switch located on bottom to disable battery use, not fuly automatic. I usually forget to turn it off but battery (1 AA s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mouse, cheap price!

posted by OneShotAway on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I recently bought this mouse to work with my Surface RT tablet and I have to say I am very impressed with this cheap small mouse. It installed perfectly with my Surface RT. The DPI from the laser is enough for just simple use which was ideal for me because ...
    Cons:
    The inside of the mouse is all (very cheap) plastic. Ofcourse for this money, you can't complain. If you don't drop the mouse ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections