DX  » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE HotWind DG200 MTK6577 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/4.7", FM, GPS
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone but with drawbacks

posted by sorinake1 on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quad band 3G worldwide including North America (850/1900MHz). Works with all 3 major Canadian providers (Telus, Rogers, Bell) Working GPS. Nice big sharp LCD screen. Good looks.
    Cons:
    Small 528MB data memory for apps installation so you cannot install too many apps. Touch screen issues sometimes (probably a bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my review of dg200

posted by pablenke on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    well, the first thing that i would like to point out is the quality of the screen and the apperance of the phone itself. seems solid and has good wheight. it start up fast, the screen is very responsive i havent notice any lag so far. the look and feel is g...
    Cons:
    the battery life is short. if you use wifi, 3g for long periods of time the battery drains out very fast. for ordinary use, mes...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone for this price

posted by rnd32wrjj8f0y on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great screen with good sensitivity. Nice looking phone and so far very happy with it. Works on Koodo Mobile in Canada.
    Cons:
    The battery life is bad. Doesn't last very long and battery meter jumps in big percentages, I may have a bad battery.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections