DX  » Community » Reviews » Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder (21mm Diameter)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7625 (76%)
  • 4 Star:217 (21%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is really convenient

posted by ricardopd on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really convenient. it makes the reading much more confertable, specially if your reading lay down. it's very cheap and light. you can keep it anywhere
    Cons:
    I really didn't liked the color, there should be more options of color, or at least just black or white. this blue is kind of u...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it pretend

posted by PotHix on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The idea is really good and it does what it was made to do, It makes holding a book with one hand easier. The material and build quality is good and the price is great.
    Cons:
    Depending on the book and the pressure it can damage your book. This is just a little mark but is good to know if you're jealou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use

posted by posner on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it is a nice idea. You can use it to hold a book with only a hand. It is very useful to me, as I like to read a book drinking my coffee and it was a little harder before I bought this cool item. It fits any size book, and it hold them fine.
    Cons:
    The color could be black. I did not like that light blue color.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and convenient

posted by Zzazze on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a must if you like reading while laying down, or want to hold a book while taking notes about it on a notebook. It's such a genius little gadget you'll find it surprising all books don't already come with one! It's smooth and comfortable to hold once y...
    Cons:
    Perhaps it could be a little cheaper, or come in a different colour :) but overall it has no major cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic!

posted by azetaguionbajo on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you're a heavy reader you'll find this product perfect for you. It is simply fantastic and easy to use. It does the job perfectly and it lets you just read and focus on the book instead of the pages falling from one side to another.
    Cons:
    Though it works for most the books out there, for books of certain shapes or amount of pages it could be pretty hard to use.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work surprisingly well

posted by dave24328 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it's supposed to - you put it on your thumb, and holding a book open is much less effort. It's fitted on every thumb that tried it, and it's worked on every book.
    Cons:
    None really...it does exactly what you expect it to. It comes in a little clear plastic bag which isn't the most attractive pac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    thumb thing!

posted by bokuden on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is indeed a 'thing'. whats not to like about it? its cheap, convenient, and well made. i like to read while sleeping on my back sometimes, and using two arms to hold the book up can be so tiring but with this, it helps so much more.
    Cons:
    it isn't so big, so you won't be able to use it well on textbooks and larger books, but for your typical paperback books, these...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good little product

posted by ALWest on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good build quality. - does exactly what its supposed to. - people like the 'idea' of it. - have been asked where I got it. - actually allows you to hold a book one handed. - colour and product arrived exactly as photographs
    Cons:
    - thumb gets a bit sore after a while! but thats a personal thing, nothing bad about the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great gudget

posted by boikboik on 05/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use. nice color. small, you can put it almost anywhere. price is very low, you can buy a few to remain some ant your home, office, bathroom, living room and anywhere. when you cook something it is a sweet dream to release one of the hands from hol...
    Cons:
    can not choose the color. when you try to leave it inside the book (close the book and put it inside the bag for example) itsel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for all types of book worms!

posted by jessing526 on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Gave this to my friend because she is a book worm and she readers every night before she goes to sleep and only uses one hand and lies down to read so you can imagine how annoying it is so this was just the perfect thing. Its so simple and genius. Its not b...
    Cons:
    None but it is some what much for a piece of plastic compared to other things on here but worth it. Some people might not under...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections