DX  » Community » Reviews » KT30B 2.0" LCD Current/Voltage/Resistance Digital Multimeter (2*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
?????? – 2.0" LCD Current/Voltage/Resistance Digital Multimeter (2*AAA) Reviews

posted by CrazyvOlk on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
High quality of the assembly. Justifies the waitings laid to it. Exact enough indications (was with what to compare). Fulfills the functions on 100 %
Cons:
Wires could be longer, but basically, these suffice also in most cases. A silent buzzer (sound)... Not ?????? in the cover together with wires and tips (not terribly) :)
Other:
Bottomline:
The good multimeter, costs the money for all of 100 %. Similar instruments are more expensive at us (in Chelyabinsk) than time in 2-2,5... I have acquired it for use in the home purposes - at home and in garage. The functional of the instrument more than is sufficient for the given purposes. Some functions, I think, it is not necessary to use at all - but it is better superfluous functions, than they won't suffice! :) In general, to all to a clod it is necessary a small good multimeter with rich enough functional (for the home purposes) I recommend.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections