DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii - Grey (1.8M Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:502 (50%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent alternative to the original one

posted by pordefault on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap cable compared to the "official" one. - The colouring on the cable ends make it easy to differentiate the video and audio connectors. i haven't seen much difference when compared to a simpler component cable, although it is slightl...
    Cons:
    Nothing. You must keep your console near to TV, like the same as the original cable
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    :-|

posted by fs111 on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is gold plated, but i haven't seen much difference when compared to a simpler component cable, although it is slightly better then the original AV cable. The connectors are big and the rubber protecting the cable helps to preserve integrity.
    Cons:
    I have seen no difference by having a gold plated cable, better by sku 4256. When I bought this product the length was announc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alternative to the original one

posted by rodflash on 05/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you're looking for a replacement to the expensive original cable, that's what you want. The console recognizes that you're using the cable when you go to the setup page, just like the original one. You can see the image difference on games that really us...
    Cons:
    You must keep your console near to TV. The cable length is almost the same as the original one: short. Maybe hard to find an ex...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big disappointment

posted by pedram on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - This is a cheap cable compared to the "official" one. - The colouring on the cable ends make it easy to differentiate the video and audio connectors.
    Cons:
    The cable doesn't work very well. It doesn't even register a signal when connected to my projector. I tried it on a friend's ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections