DX  » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Silicone Band for Bike Light (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8713 (87%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful strap for your bike

posted by syuusuke on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you ride your bike alot like myself, you find it's a hassle to take out your phone in and out to check for messages, change music, and etc. With this strap, I just put it on my handle bars and just not worry about it. It's pretty study mounting my Nexu...
    Cons:
    Nothing much, the plastic is thick enough and doesn't slip.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for mobile phone

posted by madmax1981 on 07/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with lots of flashlights, durable material, not easy to brake. Nice thing, you can definitely buy it without any fear, cheap and useful. It is usefful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle or i...
    Cons:
    I don't see a real con only that the long time for shipping. If you want to mount a big and heavy lantern it can be dificult be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by kshyam on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is my third re order of these silicon bands! Great for holding down a torchlight on a handle bar or other small items. They rarely break.
    Cons:
    Wish they had varying sized for various sized objects. Wish the color could be chosen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device

posted by den1s7 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good at holding AA & AAA battery flashlights. Holds securely and doesn't move due to the sticky/grippy silicon. Will fit standard size bars and over size bars, and will also work on wing bars. Very cheap.
    Cons:
    I don’t see any real cons. Just may be in a years the material will be “worn out” and you’ll have to buy new one. And it doesn’...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use it!

posted by den1s7 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is small, has nice colour (I have got green), soft (pleasure to touch it, it will never be broken – the rubber material is soft). It is useful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle).
    Cons:
    I don’t see any real cons. Just may be in a years the material will be “worn out” and you’ll have to buy new one. And it doesn’...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    handy thing for those who care about the weight of their components

posted by whiteodua on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This rubber band, I easily got stronger small flashlight on the steering wheel and it weighs nothing. It does not take up space in your bag and it is very good.
    Cons:
    I want white and black sent :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VALUE FOR MONEY

posted by yilinnn on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good seems to be strong enough for me I have couple of this and this seems to have good quality it holds my torch light good enough quite sturdy for normaly riding it can be stretch for some larger items too for example like portable speaker easy to ins...
    Cons:
    I am unable to choose the colour but luckily i got a red one, which is still acceptable to me and delivery took pretty long.. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good upgrade from a rubber band

posted by FullCommitment on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Silicone rubber is fairly durable, and will probably last 6 months - 1 year Price allows you to get several Convenient way to mount an inexpensive LED flashlight to your bar.
    Cons:
    The double wrap-around required to mount is simple and elegant, but not entirely intuitive. Could use an illustration to demons...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful item for bikes

posted by ipenuelas on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good quality - Strong construction - Black color - Will not move once attached - Easy to use - It fells reliable if attached properly
    Cons:
    - Not really cons, just a few comments. - Too short for cell phone attachment on my bike, but you can easily use it for holding...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use it!

posted by Tessa25 on 02/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is small, has nice colour (I have got green), soft (pleasure to touch it, it will never be broken – the rubber material is soft). It is useful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle).
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections