DX  » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Silicone Band for Bike Light (Assorted Color)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very useful device – Convenient Tie-on Silicone Band for Bike Light (Assorted Color) Reviews

posted by cyclist on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very good at holding AA & AAA battery flashlights. Holds securely and doesn't move due to the sticky/grippy silicon. Will fit standard size bars and over size bars, and will also work on wing bars. Very cheap. Will also hold a Garmin edge 305 very well, its not come off yet!!
Cons:
No cons on this, but could do with coming in bigger sizes.
Other:
Can also be used to secure other items on the bike like pump, tool kit, tools etc... or you can just use it to double up on the security of the above items. Ive lost a £25 tool kit because the original bracket couldn't hold it in place tight enough, so now i use one of these to make sure the new one i bought doesn't bounce of the bike.
Bottomline:
They come in different colours, ive bought nine so far and i have 5 black, 2 yellow and one each off red & clear. It'd be nice to pick the colour, but at this price its a good/handy item to have, even if you dont use it on your bike, as im sure there are loads of things you could use this for.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections