DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Premium Precision Phone Disassembly Tool (7-Piece Set)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So many tools for such a low price

posted by Neoqueto on 07/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The set has been really great for me. It has proven itself useful many many times. Most of the tools are made from a decent quality plastic. The tools serve their purpose well, and by that I mean they're fantastic for opening phone cases and other electroni...
    Cons:
    The handles of the two black screwdrivers are made out of poor plastic that quickly wore off. I could not screw any screw tight...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy toolset for fair price

posted by hrvoje20 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Now these are very useful to have around. They are easy to use in a variety of situations from phone disassembly to opening up little electronic devices. They come at a great price and I was even suprised to see that plastic parts can take on some strain.
    Cons:
    Don't expect superb quality, I got my screwdriver crooked and they do wear out. But I can still use it and you may say quality ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the price

posted by FanadMan on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Have bought a few of these kits and as a computer tech, find the case openers so useful for opening laptops and phones. And as a guitar player, another plectrum is always handy to have :D
    Cons:
    The quality is quite cheap - won't be using the screwdrivers to try to remove any screws that are anyway tight. And also, one o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, could be cheaper

posted by koleski on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are great tools for cell phone disassembling. A 7 piece set that would meet almost all needs for a cell phone hobbyist like me. Will disassemble almost any phone out there. Great for housing replacement jobs.
    Cons:
    The tools are brittle. Screwdrivers will last a long time if you don't torture them but the plastic pieces start to deform afte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    they are great

posted by daddo2209 on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've bought this scredriver set of these kits. it is now possible to get my samsung star s5230 opened. the plastic does not damage the side or internals of the phone.
    Cons:
    maybe a plastic parts could be harder especially on the ends.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice enough

posted by anders67 on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've bought this scredriverset of these kits. it is now possible to get ipod classic and iphone small parts appart. the plastic does not kark or damage the side or internals of the phone, Before I had these I managed to mangle an use knives to open small th...
    Cons:
    the only cons i have about this produkt is that i really cant open my nokia 6300.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what you need for iPod or iPhone repairs

posted by Jase74656a on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought a few of these kits now and they are great for getting the almnost impossible ipod classic and iphone appart the plastic does not kark or damage the side or internals of the phone, Before I had these I managed to mangle an ipod classic, But now ...
    Cons:
    None really, they don't last forever but at a couple of bucks each set that's not a problem.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections